The collection will consist of six designs.
Moncler, a luxury retailer known for its down jackets, is launching a line of eyewear.
The collection will be produced through a licensing deal with Marcolin, according to a Women’s Wear Daily article published by the Los Angeles Times.
The collection, to be called Moncler Lunettes, will consist of six sunglass designs.
The eyewear will sell in the $290 to $560 range, according to the article.
Read more at the Los Angeles Times
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder