The collection will consist of six designs.
Moncler, a luxury retailer known for its down jackets, is launching a line of eyewear.
The collection will be produced through a licensing deal with Marcolin, according to a Women’s Wear Daily article published by the Los Angeles Times.
The collection, to be called Moncler Lunettes, will consist of six sunglass designs.
The eyewear will sell in the $290 to $560 range, according to the article.
Read more at the Los Angeles Times
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners