One ECP talks about her inspiration.
The Napa Valley Register has published a “10 questions” feature with developmental optometrist Tanya K. Mahaphon.
Mahaphon, owner of Eye Spy Vision Care Optometry in Napa, CA, explains that addressing learning-related vision problems is her specialty. In that sense, she patterned after her own childhood eyecare provider, who was a developmental optometrist.
Mahaphon, who treats both children and adults, particularly enjoys helping kids.
She tells the Register: “I was inspired to help children go from failing grades to As (and) from (being) introverts to joining a marching band.”
Read more at the Napa Valley Register
Check out an interview with Mahaphon in the video below, starting at about 1:20.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses