One ECP talks about her inspiration.
The Napa Valley Register has published a “10 questions” feature with developmental optometrist Tanya K. Mahaphon.
Mahaphon, owner of Eye Spy Vision Care Optometry in Napa, CA, explains that addressing learning-related vision problems is her specialty. In that sense, she patterned after her own childhood eyecare provider, who was a developmental optometrist.
Mahaphon, who treats both children and adults, particularly enjoys helping kids.
She tells the Register: “I was inspired to help children go from failing grades to As (and) from (being) introverts to joining a marching band.”
Read more at the Napa Valley Register
Check out an interview with Mahaphon in the video below, starting at about 1:20.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says