The deal is set to close in 2017.
If you work hard at serving patients and selling eyewear but still can’t seem to get ahead, you’re not alone.
Small businesses in general are not saving accumulating much cash after they pay their expenses, Bloomberg reports.
Read more at Healio
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners