If you work hard at serving patients and selling eyewear but still can’t seem to get ahead, you’re not alone.
Small businesses in general are not saving accumulating much cash after they pay their expenses, Bloomberg reports.
Read more at Bloomberg
It’s for a good cause.Warby Parker is opening a new store in Portland, OR, with a unique feature — an arcade full of classic games such as Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.
The eyewear retailer will open its doors Saturday on Northwest 23rd Avenue, The Oregonian reports.
The classic gaming will take place on the store’s second floor, and it will be for a good cause. Customers will play using tokens that cost 25 cents each, and the money will support a nonprofit organization called the Right Brain Initiative, part of the Regional Arts & Culture Council arts services agency.
Video games are clearly becoming a thing for Warby Parker, which recently introduced one of its own. It developed the game, called “Worbs,” in collaboration with Kill Screen, a video game site and magazine.
Read more at The Oregonian
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud