You can go for maximum creepy or a family-friendly version.
If you’re the kind of ECP who likes a festive atmosphere for major holidays, then you probably already have a few Halloween decorations out — jack-o-lanterns and that type of thing. Maybe you even let your staff dress in costumes.
But have you ever thought about really “going for it” at Halloween? Here’s an idea with the “wow” factor.
The digital decorations in the video below come from AtmosFEARfx and are sure to be a conversation-starter. They create hologram-style ghosts, skeletons, witches — you name it. They’re available on the company’s website starting at $9.99, with more complex sets selling for over $50. They’re on Amazon, too. The company explains: “Use your TV, monitor or projector to display AtmosFEARfx digital decorations and turn any environment or surface into a thrilling, haunting experience.”
But if you think ghouls, night stalkers and “creepy crawlies” would be too intense for your clientele, there are more family-friendly options, as well. The firm even sells Christmas-themed digital decorations.
Learn more at AtmosFEARfx’s website
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M