They have a built-in camera.
Snapchat’s new sunglasses have hit the market, but good luck getting a pair for now.
The glasses, called spectacles, are only being sold from special, bright yellow vending machines, CNN Money reports.
And so far, there’s only one machine.
Snap Inc., as the company is now called, put the first machine is in Venice Beach, CA, near the company’s corporate headquarters. There’s no word yet on how many machines the company plans to set up.
The sunglasses have a built-in camera capable of recording video. They allow wearers to share videos using the popular Snapchat app.
Available in teal, coral or black, the glasses will carry a price tag of $130.
Read more at CNN Money
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs