They have a built-in camera.
Snapchat’s new sunglasses have hit the market, but good luck getting a pair for now.
The glasses, called spectacles, are only being sold from special, bright yellow vending machines, CNN Money reports.
And so far, there’s only one machine.
Snap Inc., as the company is now called, put the first machine is in Venice Beach, CA, near the company’s corporate headquarters. There’s no word yet on how many machines the company plans to set up.
The sunglasses have a built-in camera capable of recording video. They allow wearers to share videos using the popular Snapchat app.
Available in teal, coral or black, the glasses will carry a price tag of $130.
Read more at CNN Money
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says