The new one has a “villainous butler” and 50 hunting hounds.
Georgetown Optician in the Washington, DC, area is getting some national attention for its new ad campaign featuring the eyewear-loving Voorthuis family.
The new commercial is a sequel to last year’s spot, which AdWeek called “beautifully weird.” It builds on the story of an Addams Family-type group who just can’t get enough of the optical world.
The commercial was created by Design Army, which calls it “a wild tale involving a short-sighted optical instruments heiress, villainous butler, purloined heirlooms and a cast of 50 hunting hounds.”
Last year’s commercial “was recognized across the industry,” AdWeek reports, and so a follow-up spot was the logical next step.
Take a look at the new commercial:
Read more at AdWeek
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says