Their eyewear will be distributed by Allure.
Reality TV stars Kylie and Kendall Jenner are launching their own eyewear line, Women’s Wear Daily reports.
The sunglasses will be part of the Jenners’ fashion brand, Kendall + Kylie, which produces clothing and shoes. The products will be distributed by Marchon subsidiary Allure.
Consumers will be able to buy the eyewear at Nordstrom and in specialty boutiques beginning in February. Prices will range from $145 to $220, WWD reports.
The sisters said in a statement: "We're pleased to offer our new collection of sunglasses. Eyewear is the finishing touch that elevates any look. We can't wait for our customers to see the world through our eyes."
The announcement of the new line is not entirely surprising. The sisters offered Instagram followers a “sneak peek” at the eyewear several months ago.
Read more at Women’s Wear Daily
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners