They've released a new collection.
Warby Parker has launched a new eyewear collection with YouTube star Tyler Oakley.
Oakley “worked with our design team to apply his signature style throughout Stockton, Wilder, and Downing,” according to Warby Parker.
The result is described as “a collection of three best-selling styles updated in a graphic palette of black hues mixed with pops of contrast tones.”
Oakley, 27, has more than 8 million YouTube subscribers. He is known as an author and activist, often focusing his attention on LGBT issues.
Tubefilter reports that pieces in the Warby Parker x Tyler Oakley collection start at $95.
Read more at Tubefilter
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners