They've released a new collection.
Warby Parker has launched a new eyewear collection with YouTube star Tyler Oakley.
Oakley “worked with our design team to apply his signature style throughout Stockton, Wilder, and Downing,” according to Warby Parker.
The result is described as “a collection of three best-selling styles updated in a graphic palette of black hues mixed with pops of contrast tones.”
Oakley, 27, has more than 8 million YouTube subscribers. He is known as an author and activist, often focusing his attention on LGBT issues.
Tubefilter reports that pieces in the Warby Parker x Tyler Oakley collection start at $95.
Read more at Tubefilter
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says