He has 19 years of experience.
WestGroupe USA has appointed Christopher Mullen to the position of central regional sales director.
Based in Oklahoma, Mullen joins the eyewear company with 19 years of experience in sales and management positions in the optical industry.
"We are certain that Chris’ experience, knowledge and people skills are what will help him lead his team to new heights," said Dennis Davis, vice president of sales for WestGroupe USA.
WestGroupe offers a selection of brands in over 40 countries, including KLiiK denmark, FYSH UK, EVATIK and Superflex.
Mullen said: "I am excited about joining the WestGroupe team and I look forward to developing the business further in the central US and leading my team to surpass their goals."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs