He has 19 years of experience.
WestGroupe USA has appointed Christopher Mullen to the position of central regional sales director.
Based in Oklahoma, Mullen joins the eyewear company with 19 years of experience in sales and management positions in the optical industry.
"We are certain that Chris’ experience, knowledge and people skills are what will help him lead his team to new heights," said Dennis Davis, vice president of sales for WestGroupe USA.
WestGroupe offers a selection of brands in over 40 countries, including KLiiK denmark, FYSH UK, EVATIK and Superflex.
Mullen said: "I am excited about joining the WestGroupe team and I look forward to developing the business further in the central US and leading my team to surpass their goals."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear