OD recommends asking the right questions.
Patients are having more trouble with their contact lenses than they admit to, according to panelists at last week’s meeting of the American Optometric Association – and that may be because optometrists are not asking the right questions. David Kading recommended that ODs ask their patients to rate their lens comfort at various points of the day, as well as at the beginning of the wear cycle vs. the end. “We have to be optometrists,” he said, “not lens salesmen.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder