The company is growing rapidly.
Stanton Optical is opening new locations in California and South Carolina.
The Palm Springs, FL-based chain announced that this month, it will begin seeing customers at a location in Salinas, CA, its first in that city.
Stanton Optical, founded in 2006, has locations in several other California cities. It announced in December that it was opening two stores in the San Diego area -- in Santee and La Mesa.
The chain also said it's opening a store in Spartanburg, SC.
"This will be Stanton Optical’s third store in South Carolina and they have plans for additional expansion throughout 2017," the company stated in a press release.
2016 also brought announcements of Stanton store openings in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas.
The company states that it "works directly with designer eyewear manufacturers and equips a majority of its stores with optical labs that produce quality prescription eyeglasses in as little as 15 minutes."
Read more from Stanton Optical
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners