Premium-priced sunglasses pushing higher revenues.
Another research study is predicting big things for the future of the eyewear market, with global sales expected to reach $142.18 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for high-end sunglasses at premium prices is a significant factor in revenue growth, says Grand View Research.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'