Premium-priced sunglasses pushing higher revenues.
Another research study is predicting big things for the future of the eyewear market, with global sales expected to reach $142.18 billion by 2020. Increasing demand for high-end sunglasses at premium prices is a significant factor in revenue growth, says Grand View Research.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners