She spoke with Sheila Haile of Cohen’s Fashion Optical.
INVISION Editor-in-Chief Dee Carroll recently sat down with Sheila Haile, chief marketing officer for Cohen’s Fashion Optical, for a Facebook Live interview on the brand’s page to discuss eyewear trends and how consumers can get the most out of their eyewear buying experience.
Carroll said it's important for consumers to build a relationship with the right ECP.
"You need to have someone that you trust, that you can have an open dialogue with," she said. "Someone that can say, 'I see what you're going for here. Let me see what I have that looks like that. But also, have you thought about this?'"
Watch the video:
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs