"It’s nice to have my own special voice."
Alana Hadid and her father, Mohamed, have started their own eyewear collection, Women's Wear Daily reports.
Alana Hadid is the half-sister of fashion models Gigi and Bella Hadid.
The line is called Hadid Eyewear, and prices are in the $149-$169 range.
It's being sold at Hadideyewear.com as well as Revolve and Shopbop, with Vision of Children Foundation receiving 5 percent of sales, according to Women's Wear Daily.
Referring to the popularity of her sisters, the lesser-known Alana Hadid said, "It’s nice to have my own special voice."
Read more from the WWD
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says