It’s created the Atelier Division.
Safilo Group has opened its Atelier Division with the Elie Saab Couture and OXYDO brands.
"With Atelier, we enter as per our 2020 Strategic Plan also the Segment of Super Luxury Eyewear," said Luisa Delgado, CEO of Safilo, in a press release. "It offers very interesting growth and profitability rates. Because we have made high quality product and distribution differentiation the bedrock of our corporate strategy over the past few years, we can now scale that to match precisely also the requirements of the Super Luxury business model."
Atelier will be available "in the most exclusive specialist optical and fashion boutique stores, rigorously selected across the world," according to the company. Safilo also said the Atelier brands "will be presented in bespoke collections, designed with limited pieces in capsule collections, and exclusive limited editions made to order."
Elie Saab and OXYDO are currently being presented as part of Safilo’s Spring Summer 2017 collection in its 20 showrooms across the world.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear