They were honored at Transitions Academy.
Transitions Optical has announced the winners in its Transitions Innovation Awards program.
The program recognizes individuals and companies for their innovative efforts to support the Transitions brand over the past year.
Winners in five categories were honored in a ceremony at Transitions Academy in Orlando, FL.
- Pacific Eye Care of Port Orchard, WA — with the 2016 Best in Growth Achievement. Finalists Henry Ford OptimEyes and National Vision Inc. were also recognized for their commitment to Transitions lens growth.
- Value Optical of Trinidad — 2016 Best in Marketing. Finalists Wilson Eye Center and Heather Padgett, national marketing manager at HOYA Vision Care, were also recognized for their marketing efforts to promote the health benefits of Transitions lenses.
- Professional VisionCare of Westerville, OH — 2016 Best in Patient Experience. Costco Optical (Canada) and Visionworks were also recognized for their commitment to providing patients the highest level of support and protection.
- New Look Eyewear of Québec, Canada — 2016 Best in Training. Best in Training finalists Walman Optical and Jennifer Lenhart, director of training and development at OnSight Optical, were also recognized for their commitment to Transitions training efforts.
- Sheena Taff, Roberts & Brown Opticians, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada — 2016 Transitions Brand Ambassador. The company also honored the efforts of Transitions Brand Ambassador finalists Dr. Jennifer Lyerly and Dr. James Vann.