New virtual try-on feature eliminates the stress, he says.
Francis Drake Eyewear has added a Virtual Try-On feature to their website. "With our new virtual try-on feature, customers visiting our website can try-on any style and color of eyeglass frames we offer in real-time," says CEO Tyler Evans. “Buying eyeglasses at a traditional brick and mortar optical store can be very daunting for customers," states Evans. "They have so many options to choose from and feel obligated to purchase a frame when they step through the door. With our virtual try-on feature the customer can try on frames from the comfort of their home and at their own pace. The virtual try-on makes the optical experience more convenient and stress free."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M