He'll "pursue other career opportunities."
VSP Global announced that Jim McGrann has resigned as its president and CEO.
McGrann is leaving "in order to pursue other career opportunities," according to a statement issued by the Rancho Cordova, CA-based company.
Rob Lynch, who is a member of the VSP board of directors, will assume the role of interim president and CEO. Lynch served as president and CEO from 2006 to 2015.
The board has begun a search for a permanent successor, according to the statement.
The company thanked McGrann "for his eight years of service to the organization in several executive roles."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says