An OD in Henderson, NV houses one of the area’s best-kept secrets.
Nearly 175 eyeglasses and sunglasses make up the Famous People’s Eyeglasses Museum at Dr. Gomesindo Hendricks’ office in Henderson NV. The collection includes items from entertainer Bing Crosby, journalist Walter Cronkite, entrepreneur Col. Harland Sanders and President Ronald Reagan. “One of the more interesting stories was that of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat around 1981,” Hendricks said. “We got the glasses within a week of his assassination, so they were probably already in the mail when he was assassinated.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder