An OD in Henderson, NV houses one of the area’s best-kept secrets.
Nearly 175 eyeglasses and sunglasses make up the Famous People’s Eyeglasses Museum at Dr. Gomesindo Hendricks’ office in Henderson NV. The collection includes items from entertainer Bing Crosby, journalist Walter Cronkite, entrepreneur Col. Harland Sanders and President Ronald Reagan. “One of the more interesting stories was that of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat around 1981,” Hendricks said. “We got the glasses within a week of his assassination, so they were probably already in the mail when he was assassinated.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says