He's been on the board since 2010.
The board of directors of Safilo Group S.p.A. has appointed Eugenio Razelli as chairman.
Razelli succeeds Robert Polet, who resigned as chairman for personal reasons and remains as a director, according to a press release.
Razelli has been member of the board since 2010 and was the CEO of Magneti Marelli SpA, the largest Italian global car components and systems manufacturer, from 2005 to 2015.
The board appointed independent director Ines Mazzilli as chairman and Guido Guzzetti as member of the Control Risk and Sustainability Committee. Independent director Marco Jesi has been appointed as member of the Related Parties Transactions Committee, which will be chaired by Mazzilli. Razelli resigned from his positions on the same Committees.
According to the release: "The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Robert Polet for his highly appreciated contribution as Chairman of the Board of Directors."
Eugenio Razelli is the new chairman of Safilo Group S.p.A.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss