They're part of a nationwide expansion.
Warby Parker will open stores in the Texas cities of Plano, Fort Worth and Houston by the end of 2017.
The shops will join a handful of others that have already opened in the state — two in Dallas and two in Austin, the Dallas Morning News reports.
Warby Parker made its mark as an e-commerce retailer but has since 2013 been opening physical stores. In January the company said it planned to open 25 stores in 2017.
Warby Parker Co-CEO Neil Blumenthal has said it’s possible his company will one day operate between 800 and 1,000 stores.
Read more at the Dallas Morning News
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud