He's a 25-year industry veteran.
De Rigo REM has named Jim Sepanek to the role of vice president of sales and marketing.
He begins the role on May 22.
In a note to employees, the company stated: "Jim will be vital in strengthening our overall sales efforts, with a primary focus on developing and executing key sales plans as well as leading an updated brand and marketing strategy to further reinforce De Rigo REM’s business goals during this pivotal time of growth."
Sepanek is a 25-year optical-industry veteran who most recently served as executive vice president at SPY. Prior to that, he held roles at Signature Eyewear and REVO.
Sepanek served as REM's vice president of brand and product development from 1998 to 2008.
De Rigo REM is the Los Angeles-based subsidiary of Italian eyewear manufacturer De Rigo Vision, the world’s fourth-largest eyewear company. De Rigo REM executes brand management, creative services and sales and marketing for the group’s U.S.-based brands, including Converse, Lucky Brand, John Varvatos, Jonathan Adler and Jones New York.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud