Two co-CEOs will replace Andrea Guerra.
Luxottica CEO Andrea Guerra has stepped down as CEO of the Luxottica eyewear empire, replaced by two co-CEOS and an operations director, all serving under company founder and chairman Leonardo Del Vecchio. Current CFO Enrico Cavatorta becomes corporate CEO and temporary Markets CEO, a new position for which the company is seeking candidates. Massimo Vian, already a Luxottica executive, will take on expanded responsibilities for operations.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says