Two co-CEOs will replace Andrea Guerra.
Luxottica CEO Andrea Guerra has stepped down as CEO of the Luxottica eyewear empire, replaced by two co-CEOS and an operations director, all serving under company founder and chairman Leonardo Del Vecchio. Current CFO Enrico Cavatorta becomes corporate CEO and temporary Markets CEO, a new position for which the company is seeking candidates. Massimo Vian, already a Luxottica executive, will take on expanded responsibilities for operations.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says