Two co-CEOs will replace Andrea Guerra.
Luxottica CEO Andrea Guerra has stepped down as CEO of the Luxottica eyewear empire, replaced by two co-CEOS and an operations director, all serving under company founder and chairman Leonardo Del Vecchio. Current CFO Enrico Cavatorta becomes corporate CEO and temporary Markets CEO, a new position for which the company is seeking candidates. Massimo Vian, already a Luxottica executive, will take on expanded responsibilities for operations.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M