And a psychic, too.
The bitcoin’s march into retail has entered the eyewear industry with the announcement that online seller Eight will now accept the alternative currency on its website. At the same time, an international psychic named Richard Ravenhawke has announced that he, too, will accept bitcoins as payment.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says