Numerous events set to raise awareness of eye health.
World Sight Day, which supports Optometry Giving Sight and its annual fundraising campaign, the World Sight Day Challenge, will take place this year on Oct. 9. World Sight Day Challenge Coalition members have planned numerous events to raise awareness of eye health and to provide eye wear to people in need. According to Optometry Giving Sight, more than 600 million people globally do not have access to proper eye care and eye wear. For more information about the World Sight Day Challenge, see givingsight.org.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'