Collection will debut in March 2015
Brand-name designer Jonathan Adler, whose career began in interior design and now includes various fashion accessories and the iconic Starbucks mug, has signed a five-year licensing agreement with REM Eyewear for a collection of sunglasses, readers and optical frames with retail prices ranging from $58 to $195. "I'm obsessed with eyewear," says Adler, who will introduce the line in 2015. "It fits my world perfectly."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M