Collection will debut in March 2015
Brand-name designer Jonathan Adler, whose career began in interior design and now includes various fashion accessories and the iconic Starbucks mug, has signed a five-year licensing agreement with REM Eyewear for a collection of sunglasses, readers and optical frames with retail prices ranging from $58 to $195. "I'm obsessed with eyewear," says Adler, who will introduce the line in 2015. "It fits my world perfectly."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud