"Get ready to own a one-of-a-kind piece of history," says website.
Convicted boyfriend killer Jodi Arias “is hoping some sucker will pony up $500 for the glasses she wore on the stand during her murder trial,” reports the New York Daily News. "Get ready to own a one-of-a-kind piece of history," says the auction listing on Arias' website, along with a photo of the clear-framed specs the 34-year-old said she wore while testifying about the killing of her ex-boyfriend last year. The auction, which opened Sunday, asked for an opening bid of $500 and is scheduled to run until midnight Sept. 24.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses