INVISION was there!
Vision Expo West rolled into Last Vegas last week, giving vision-industry professionals a chance to check out more than 5,000 fashion and luxury brands.
The show floor also offered plenty of opportunities for learning and networking, as well as getting familiar with the latest technology.
Check out a few scenes from the show:
Our editor-in-chief, Dee Carroll, met with lots of industry movers and shakers.
It was fun seeing the latest trends, like this ...
And this ...
It was great to see people we know.
And the show was highly educational.
There was no shortage of things to do.
But all good things must come to an end.
See you next year!
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says