INVISION was there!
Vision Expo West rolled into Last Vegas last week, giving vision-industry professionals a chance to check out more than 5,000 fashion and luxury brands.
The show floor also offered plenty of opportunities for learning and networking, as well as getting familiar with the latest technology.
Check out a few scenes from the show:
Our editor-in-chief, Dee Carroll, met with lots of industry movers and shakers.
It was fun seeing the latest trends, like this ...
And this ...
It was great to see people we know.
And the show was highly educational.
There was no shortage of things to do.
But all good things must come to an end.
See you next year!
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling