Product claims an antidote to winter.
Just in time to avert the winter blues: Those tinted glasses that claim to avert Seasonal Affective Disorder are coming onto the market this month. Equipped with six high-yield LED-emitting diodes, Seqinetic’s glasses provide the “light therapy” that is believed to correct mild mood disorders brought about by overcast winter days. The product, which completed a successful crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter, can be pre-ordered for $50 and will eventually retail for $80. Delivery is expected in October.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder