Product claims an antidote to winter.
Just in time to avert the winter blues: Those tinted glasses that claim to avert Seasonal Affective Disorder are coming onto the market this month. Equipped with six high-yield LED-emitting diodes, Seqinetic’s glasses provide the “light therapy” that is believed to correct mild mood disorders brought about by overcast winter days. The product, which completed a successful crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter, can be pre-ordered for $50 and will eventually retail for $80. Delivery is expected in October.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says