In April, we reported on the Dutch island country of St. Maarten, where the sun takes heavy toll on residents' eyes — and eyecare is hard to come by. The Essilor Vision Foundation has been helping residents to get eye exams, frames and lenses.
Now the island region has suffered severe hurricane damage. Ellen Haag, Vice President, Consolidated ECPs for Essilor of America, has made a video outlining the devastation and ways to help.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says