Get ‘em while they last.
At $620 a pair, it’s hard to image that the Japanese manufacturer Blinc Vase will find much of a market for its new product: eyeglasses with a single pair of lenses and can be worn simultaneously by two people. Billed as a solution to the difficulties encountered by glasses-wearing couples when they kiss, the glasses at least make for a cute spot on Japanese TV.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says