Pilot test at Neiman Marcus was a sell-out.
Luba Stark and her brother Michael Kriss, founders of OYOBox. have expanded distribution of their company’s eponymous product, a luxury case that holds eight pairs of eyeglasses -- designed for individuals who have multiple pairs of prescription eyeglasses, designer sunglasses and readers, or for families trying to keep eyewear in one set place. After a successful 15-store pilot with Neiman Marcus, which saw a 100 percent sell-through, distribution has been expanded nationwide.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says