More than 18,000 pairs sold so far.
A trio of Michigan siblings has launched a line of frames intended to make wearing glasses look cool – and they’ve sold more than 18,000 pairs already. “Our goal is to sell 100,000 pairs,” says 10-year old Christian Hosler, of the colorful frames that come with a sheet of adhesive beads that allow children to create their own fashion eyewear. Christian credits sister Melia, 9, with coming up with the idea for Nooloos frames, with help from 7-year-old Sophia. The kids have already signed a distribution pact with Claire’s, and more deals are in the works.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners