Retailers adapting technology for customer service.
Mason Eyewear in Philadelphia is among a growing list of retailers in all fields implementing video-chat capability. Mason Eyewear’s new video-chat feature lets them see eye to eye with customers, and it’s quite popular. Storeowner and OD Matthew Chrycy says, “Being able to explain or demonstrate certain features or frame design or shapes or things like that definitely gives us a much greater opportunity.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners