Retailers adapting technology for customer service.
Mason Eyewear in Philadelphia is among a growing list of retailers in all fields implementing video-chat capability. Mason Eyewear’s new video-chat feature lets them see eye to eye with customers, and it’s quite popular. Storeowner and OD Matthew Chrycy says, “Being able to explain or demonstrate certain features or frame design or shapes or things like that definitely gives us a much greater opportunity.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says