But Garrett Leight tends to alternate among only three pair.
Eyewear scion Garrett Leight – dad founded Oliver Peoples nearly 30 years ago – had no intention of going into the family business, and didn’t, for many years. But in 2009, he gave into the inevitable and started up Garrett Leight California Optical. “Over time, I've grown to really fall in love with the product,” says Leight, who adds that his personal collection numbers in the hundreds. “My wife actually plans her outfit more around her glasses.” Leight has less mutable tastes. “The funny thing is that I don't rotate them,” he says. “I wear like three.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'