But Garrett Leight tends to alternate among only three pair.
Eyewear scion Garrett Leight – dad founded Oliver Peoples nearly 30 years ago – had no intention of going into the family business, and didn’t, for many years. But in 2009, he gave into the inevitable and started up Garrett Leight California Optical. “Over time, I've grown to really fall in love with the product,” says Leight, who adds that his personal collection numbers in the hundreds. “My wife actually plans her outfit more around her glasses.” Leight has less mutable tastes. “The funny thing is that I don't rotate them,” he says. “I wear like three.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners