Acuvue Define already available in Asia.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has introduced 1-Day Acuvue Define contact lenses designed to accentuate the natural eye color while improving vision. The contacts, already available in Asia, feature an outer darker limbal ring to increase eye definition by creating contrast between the iris and sclera and an inner translucent light-effects pattern, which adds depth without changing the eye’s natural color, according to the company. A major marketing effort in the U.S. is expected for the first half of 2015.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses