Fashion's "It Boy" expands with new line.
New Yorker Zac Posen was only 23 when he burst upon the fashion scene, and, even at 34, he remains the industry’s “It Boy.” But Posen has grown up into a retailing force, with ready-to wear, jewelry and now eyewear offered under his brand. “It's no surprise (the eyeglasses) all boast a dramatic-but-feminine quality—and just the slightest hint of femme fatal oomph,” says one fashion website of his newly introduced line.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss