Dr. Mary Lassaline develops ophthalmology practice for horses.
Dr. Mary Lassaline, who spent the last eight years developing and leading a equine ophthalmology program at the University of Pennsylvania, has taken her unique specialty to California. Lassaline is now running an equine ophthalmology clinic at the University of California/Davis, while continuing her research in the full range equine eye problems, with a particular focus on equine corneal disease. The new service provides advanced diagnostics, as well as routine, complex and emergency medical and surgical care to horses with a variety of ocular disorders, including corneal ulcers, corneal and eyelid cancer, equine recurrent uveitis, cataracts, and glaucoma.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder