Glasses were digitally designed.
Eyewear designers Coco and Breezy are based in New York now, but their Minnesota roots got them an introduction to Minneapolis resident Prince, which in turn got them eight minutes of air time when the pop icon wore Coco and Breezy’s 3rdEyeglasses for his recent appearance on Saturday Night Live. The glasses, which do indeed have a third lens, were originally digitally designed for an album cover, but following the TV appearance the real thing is now set for a consumer launch.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says