Glasses were digitally designed.
Eyewear designers Coco and Breezy are based in New York now, but their Minnesota roots got them an introduction to Minneapolis resident Prince, which in turn got them eight minutes of air time when the pop icon wore Coco and Breezy’s 3rdEyeglasses for his recent appearance on Saturday Night Live. The glasses, which do indeed have a third lens, were originally digitally designed for an album cover, but following the TV appearance the real thing is now set for a consumer launch.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says