Glasses were digitally designed.
Eyewear designers Coco and Breezy are based in New York now, but their Minnesota roots got them an introduction to Minneapolis resident Prince, which in turn got them eight minutes of air time when the pop icon wore Coco and Breezy’s 3rdEyeglasses for his recent appearance on Saturday Night Live. The glasses, which do indeed have a third lens, were originally digitally designed for an album cover, but following the TV appearance the real thing is now set for a consumer launch.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder