Some critics are puzzled; other, outraged.
The latest tribute to Nelson Mandela in Capetown, South Africa takes the form of a giant pair of stainless steel Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the new memorial, titled Perceiving Freedom, stares out at the island where Mandela was incarcerated for nearly three decades. It is meant to draw a connection to Mandela's time behind bars." Some critics have been puzzled; others, outraged.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners