Some critics are puzzled; other, outraged.
The latest tribute to Nelson Mandela in Capetown, South Africa takes the form of a giant pair of stainless steel Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the new memorial, titled Perceiving Freedom, stares out at the island where Mandela was incarcerated for nearly three decades. It is meant to draw a connection to Mandela's time behind bars." Some critics have been puzzled; others, outraged.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says