E-commerce pioneer is expanding brick-and-mortar presence.
Online eyewear purveyor Warby Parker is opening real stores in trendy neighborhoods across the country, including one in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and another on Chicago’s Armitage Avenue. The company now has eight other stand-alone stores, including three in New York, two in Los Angeles, and one each in Boston, Dallas and Atlanta. Says Warby Parker co-founder Neil Blumenthal, "Nothing can replace a physical experience."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M