E-commerce pioneer is expanding brick-and-mortar presence.
Online eyewear purveyor Warby Parker is opening real stores in trendy neighborhoods across the country, including one in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and another on Chicago’s Armitage Avenue. The company now has eight other stand-alone stores, including three in New York, two in Los Angeles, and one each in Boston, Dallas and Atlanta. Says Warby Parker co-founder Neil Blumenthal, "Nothing can replace a physical experience."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud