Contact lens risks far lower than CDC reported, they say.
The Refractive Surgery Alliance has formally demanded that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention retract a November report that linked close to 1 million office visits each year to poor contact lens care. The RSA says the report creates a false understanding of the risks of contact lenses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M