Chain’s number of locations has nearly doubled this year.
The Washington DC-based MyEyeDr. chain has acquired the 27-location Eye Care Associates of Raleigh, NC. MyEyeDr., which is owned by Capital Vision Services, began aggressively acquiring eye care clinics this year and will have grown from 460 employees in 67 locations one year ago to more than 1,200 employees in 140 locations by the end of this year, says CEO Sue Downes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says