Chain’s number of locations has nearly doubled this year.
The Washington DC-based MyEyeDr. chain has acquired the 27-location Eye Care Associates of Raleigh, NC. MyEyeDr., which is owned by Capital Vision Services, began aggressively acquiring eye care clinics this year and will have grown from 460 employees in 67 locations one year ago to more than 1,200 employees in 140 locations by the end of this year, says CEO Sue Downes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder