System will be introduced at CES next month.
At the CES show in Las Vegas next month, Sony will introduce what it calls the Single-Lens Display Module, a device that attaches to regular eyeglasses, goggles or sunglasses to give them the capabilities of smart glasses. The device “looks a little chunky,” says CNET, “but packs some intriguing tech.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear