What’s in a name?
Chinese retailers are finding that brands with Western-sounding names are a hit with upwardly mobile – and newly affluent – consumers. One company may have gone a step or two too far, however, with a line of trendy sunglasses called Helen Keller. "You see the world, the world sees you," is the advertising tagline.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners