Customer spent $28,000 on diamond-accented Bulgaris.
Irish luxury department store Brown Thomas is claiming to have made the country’s biggest-ever sunglass sale on Christmas Eve. One customer at the Dublin flagship store coughed up some $28,000 on 3.6-carat diamond Bulgari sunglasses for himself and his girlfriend.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs