Customer spent $28,000 on diamond-accented Bulgaris.
Irish luxury department store Brown Thomas is claiming to have made the country’s biggest-ever sunglass sale on Christmas Eve. One customer at the Dublin flagship store coughed up some $28,000 on 3.6-carat diamond Bulgari sunglasses for himself and his girlfriend.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners