Customer spent $28,000 on diamond-accented Bulgaris.
Irish luxury department store Brown Thomas is claiming to have made the country’s biggest-ever sunglass sale on Christmas Eve. One customer at the Dublin flagship store coughed up some $28,000 on 3.6-carat diamond Bulgari sunglasses for himself and his girlfriend.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says