But the end is near, says Fortune magazine.
The popularity of the “hipster” style – think beards, trucker hats, thick horn rims and Pabst Blue Ribbon – has helped push sales of eyeglasses to their highest level in 15 years, according to a French market-research outfit. But Fortune magazine is predicting an imminent end to the bubble. “Get out while you can,” the magazine advises investors. “And ditch the beard.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear