Karen Walker’s summer campaign goes to the dog.
“The season’s hottest model,” according to the New York Post, has four legs, a coat of fur, a pearly pink tongue, and loves cat eye sunglasses. Toast, the new face of Karen Walker’s summer line, is a rescue pup adopted by the designer and transformed in Cinderella fashion into a star. Elle magazine even has an “interview” with the chic canine, who expresses a particular fondness for “the Maze (model) in pink and gold, because they look like they are from the future, and the Starburst, because who doesn't love a cat eye on a dog?”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'