Goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences.
The Vision Research Institute has created a website, myopiacontrol.org, that will provide educational tools on myopia, as well as information regarding developments and research initiatives. Stephanie Ramdass, OD, a clinical research fellow of the Vision Research Institute at the Michigan College of Optometry, discussed the goal of the website in a blog post. "Whether you are well established in the field or a new practitioner, our goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences," she explained. According to the website, myopiacontrol.org is supported by an educational grant from Paragon Vision Sciences Inc.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'