Goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences.
The Vision Research Institute has created a website, myopiacontrol.org, that will provide educational tools on myopia, as well as information regarding developments and research initiatives. Stephanie Ramdass, OD, a clinical research fellow of the Vision Research Institute at the Michigan College of Optometry, discussed the goal of the website in a blog post. "Whether you are well established in the field or a new practitioner, our goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences," she explained. According to the website, myopiacontrol.org is supported by an educational grant from Paragon Vision Sciences Inc.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud