Goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences.
The Vision Research Institute has created a website, myopiacontrol.org, that will provide educational tools on myopia, as well as information regarding developments and research initiatives. Stephanie Ramdass, OD, a clinical research fellow of the Vision Research Institute at the Michigan College of Optometry, discussed the goal of the website in a blog post. "Whether you are well established in the field or a new practitioner, our goal is to provide multiple resources for a variety of audiences," she explained. According to the website, myopiacontrol.org is supported by an educational grant from Paragon Vision Sciences Inc.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners